The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Monday, February 21, 2011

Photo #52

Company for Breakfast
Out of town guests equates to Walnutty Waffles


Walnutty Buttermilk Waffles
2 eggs
2 cups buttermilk
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/3 cup (5 Tablespoons) melted butter
Beat eggs well, add dry ingredients and beat til smooth,
stir in melted butter til well mixed.
Bake in waffle iron til golden brown.
Serve with your favorite waffle condiments. Yum

2 comments:

Bubba said...

This looks like one of those 'happy accident' shots where the camera went off unexpectantly, but ended up being an interesting picture.

Anonymous said...

I play a guessing game when I see the phot up on my reader - it is really too small for me to see properly so I try and guess what it is - today I guessed pipes (not the sort you smoke)