The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Monday, July 4, 2011

Photo #185

My Garden is Growing!

After being gone for 9 days I went

to my little garden yesterday at

Luscher Farm to see what I could pick .

Wow! I had a yellow zucchini, lots of spinach,

kale and basil. Even some more asparagus!

So I made a tasty soup and will make a

dessert today from the rhubarb I pulled out!

Yum-it's good to be home!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Lookin' good!! (and yummy!)

I've never heard of yellow zucchini. All we have around here is green. The yellow squash we have is either the crookneck (which I plant) or straight neck type. Both varieties taste a little different from zucchini (which I planted by accident once and didn't know until the blooms turned into little zucchinis!)

Hope your garden continues to produce lots for you!

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

I'm totally envious of your garden's production. Seattle is just now getting weather over 70 degrees. Yellow zukes are the way to go because you can FIND them and they don't escape to become the size of baseball bats.