The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Photo # 359


Merry Christmas Apple Pie
Evidently when my son Paul was little he always asked
for Apple pie because he hated Pumpkin pie.
Obviously my mother ears weren't working too well as I
always made Pumpkin pie.
Until a few years ago when I was told of my grievous error.
So now every Christmas I make darn sure there's an Apple pie!
Today I made a simpler version of Apple Pie as opposed to
the more complicated Dutch Apple Pie.
http://katheworsley.blogspot.com/2010/09/magpie-30.html


4 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Your pie looks scrumptious! And the shadowy oven adds a beautiful, tempting sense of "freshly baked"!

May you have a wonderful Christmas!

Kelly said...

Mmm - a delicious looking shadow shot!

Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas!

Lea's Menagerie said...

Oh, yes! I vote for apple pie, too!

Hey Harriet said...

Ok, now I'm craving apple pie! I bet it tasted wonderful! I hope you had a lovely Christmas :)