The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Photo #365

We're leaving Bufo where he belongs



Our dear friend Keith Jellum made this sculpture
years ago for us and we have loved having Bufo in our garden.
We will miss seeing him turning in the wind but recognize
that Bufo should remain here as the garden sentinel.
http://www.keithjellum.com/



4 comments:

Jim said...

I vote you take Bufo with you.
He could sleep under your bed if you don't have an appropriate outdoors place for him right away!

He could stay in my back yard for as long as we live here but Texas is a long way to ship him from Oregon.

Happy 6WS!
Happy New Year you and Bufo (my six for you)
..
BTW, my uncle, a year older than me, lived in Lake Oswego. His last name was Corkill. Small world.
..

vivinfrance said...

Interesting. Are you moving house?

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Oh, I undertand why you hate to eave him and also why you know he must stay.

21 Wits said...

Bufo is so cool but I'm sure he would want to stay with his family!