The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Photo #243 2012

Whoops!
This spring I planted two different packets of what
I thought were both green beans. Hmmm- a mistake
was made as half the green beans turned out to be soup beans!
Another culinary discovery to be made.....I think
I will make Minestrone with these beans.

2 comments:

Celia said...

I did that a couple of years ago too. It made a delicious soup eventually.

Anonymous said...

'Soup' beans? I grow something similar - only they are white and pink, Barlotti beans. They are really nice in all sorts of dishes - our beans have been a disaster this year ... it was just too cold, too wet and of course too many slugs ...