The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Photo #326 2012


The only time I draw is when we are on vacation.
Perhaps I should pretend to be on vacation while at home.

Once I have finished them- I give them away.
This one I gave to Augustina-the one above to Antonio.
They both work here in Zihuatanejo.
They both make a living on the beach.
Every year now when I see Augustina she says
"Is that my drawing you are making?"
My answer is "If you want it-you got it"
Now this one- Russell wanted me to keep.
So I gave it to him!
He works hard on the beach also-
holding down all those little grains of sand.
Silly little drawings that entertain me.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I've always been drawn to pastels .. yours are lovely, Kathe!!!