The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Thursday, November 22, 2012

What's up with Google?

Tarnation and Frustration

Has anyone else encountered this annoying message
from Blogger. I have moved a ton of files off of Picasa
and I still get this message.

"Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more"

Is this Googles way of telling me "Happy Thanksgiving"???
Am I going to have to move to Word Press?
If any of you have a suggestion please comment!
Thanks!

1 comment:

Helen said...

... you forgot damnation! I have not had problems with Google/Picasa. I have no idea what or how much I have stored on Picasa ... yikes!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Russell.