The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photo #100


What is wrong with this picture?????

Honestly this is hilarious...in trying to

rotate my horizontal photo to verticle

on Tom's computer here in Baker City

I somehow inadvertantly really flipped

this photo into another universe- sorta

like through the Looking Glass.... Just call me Alice.......

and now that I home here's the original image

before I used Lewis G. Carroll's software.....

4 comments:

AM said...

yes it does have the effect you described...i think i like it anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California.

Everyone smiles in the same language. If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine :-)

I am you newest follower.
I invite you visit and follow my blog.

God Bless You

EG CameraGirl said...

How tricky. Now I need to learn to read in a mirror. :))

Bubba said...

If I cross my eyes and look at this in a mirror while standing on my head it looks just fine.