The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo #115 and 115.5

It's a Mystery




Does anyone know what this is?




Found on a hillside in Weed, California




Altitude 3500' in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.




Headed North Towards Home




After almost 5 hours we are almost




back in Weed. Going past landmark Black Butte.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have me completely stumped but I spotted green coils - a candle holder or mosqito coils?

Bubba said...

Ooh! I know! It's a FLOWER!

(Hmm? What KIND? Heck, I dunno!)

Paul Andrew Russell said...

I have no idea what that is, but it's oddly beautiful. :-)